Monday, January 18, 2010

Rain and the Best Romantic Dinner Options In Arizona

I don't know about you, but I love rain! I love rainy days. I dress casually and I sit in front of my computer and the writing just seems to flow so nicely. But the best thing is going out to dinner with my husband on a rainy night! It has to be one of the most romantic things a couple can do together!

Living in the Phoenix area, most of us rarely get to experience the rainy night-dinners like those people do from Seattle or Boston. I think this is our week when the rain plans to come down for several days in a row, so get out your "reservation fingers" and dial one of these two numbers:

1) Tutti Santi ristorante by Nina
623- 566-1582

The Italians know how to make you feel warm and special. From the moment you walk into the door at Tutti Santi's, you are greeted like family. They hug you and shake your hand and invite you into their restaurant like they would their own grandmother. Each course is lovingly brought to your table. I love to try new Italian wines at the suggestions of the knowledgeable wait staff here, at Tutti Santi's. I am partial to the Americana white pizza but on occasions, I splurge with their veal cannelloni. It's divine! On a rainy night, I won't skip dessert, either.

2) The Melting Pot
623-444-4946

Does any other restaurant in America know how to do the romantic-rainy-night dinner better than The Melting Pot? I don't think so! The Melting Pot opens in the Citadelle Plaza this week and I think they called up Mother Nature and requested this special weather for their Opening Week! If you have never experienced this restaurant, I highly suggest to make the reservation call ASAP. It's a warm and comfortable atmosphere, where you sit in booths and relax as the wait staff brings you several courses of food using fondue pots. Cooking your meal with these pots, you anticipate the delicious food as it slowly cooks in front of you. The smells are wonderful. Of course, you cannot miss their famous chocolate fondue dessert. Dipping fruit and pound cake into the most sumptuous and warm chocolate is simply the best way to end the evening!

You can go to either of their websites and make your reservations online, too! They sure make it easy these days. And of course there is more information on the Citadelle Plaza website about our two special and romantic restaurants. Or, follow me on Twitter for specials at www.Twitter.com/CitadellePlaza or be my friend on Facebook at 'Citadelle Plaza'. We like to keep you well-informed about all the exciting news that occurs at this beautiful shopping plaza.

Both restaurants are nestled in the center of the courtyard at the Citadelle Plaza. Parking is available right behind both of these restaurants. But don't park TOO close. Part of the fun of this romantic-rainy-night dining experience is running to and from the car to get to the restaurant! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.....

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Emtnester said...

Calling right now. They both sound amazing. I think this is just what my husband and I need right now, too! Thanks for the suggestions.

January 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home