Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Receives Some Wonderful Letters from the Children!

At last night's Twilight Farmers Market, there were many children dressed in their warm coats and mittens to visit Santa, drink some hot chocolate and write their wish lists to Santa with Mrs. Claus. They each seem to take a very different approach with these wish lists (shown here exactly as written by the children):



Some children, including Oscar Zacchino, Belinda, Ruby Houltz and Dan, drew adorable pictures for Santa. I know he will like the picture of his sleigh and reindeer, a holiday scene and my personal favorite, a picture of a little beach house right at the water's edge!


Other children took a straight forward approach:

1) Dear Santa: Transformer, play mobil Ocean-Zem 5 Zacchino

2) Dear Santa: Batman pieces, Bewv watch-Royce

3) Santa: u 5 castle-Michael Foltz

4) Dear Santa: May I have Aqua sand, dippin dots, color explosion, glow dome, please-Anthony

5) Dear Santa: 1-Doll House 2)Barbie 3-Tiors 4-crr-Teresa (with a heart)

6) Dear Santa: I want a goldfish bowl. Just a bowl. (Isn't that cute?!) A new barbie doll and a new radio. Thank you! Love, Elizabeth

7) Dear Santa Claus: I want a candy maker. I (heart) Santa-Jordan Phillips

Of course, other children choose a more subtle approach knowing that Santa probably had a good idea what they wanted already:

8) Dear Santa:It was good to see you. Love, Elias

Now, here's a child after my own heart:

9) Dear Santa: May I please have some black boots like yours for Christmas (smiley face). Thank you, Lora Jane Keating-Rosell

This letter was written by someone who's surely going to be one of our country's future CEOs!:

10) Dear Santa: I want everything! Please make it fast! Why isn't it here yet? Love, Syndyl

Yes, the holidays are a wonderful time at the Citadelle Plaza! The shopping is some of the best in Glendale, the dining at the restaurants was warm and inviting and to see all those happy children makes us all feel a little better about the world!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Santa and Mrs. Claus are the most authentic pair I've ever seen. I was tempted to ask him for a few things myself! Citadelle Plaza, you always find a way to make the weekly Twilight Farmers Markets a little extra special. Happy Holidays!

December 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous rakrti said...

I found some great gift ideas at the Twilight Farmers Market this past week. So many of the food products like Pastamore Gourmet Olive Oil and Relish This were wrapped in really festive holiday gift boxes and baskets. I'll be back on Wednesday nite with my Christmas shopping list.

December 11, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home