Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blissful Yoga Studio Has a Busy First Week

The newest tenant at the Citadelle Plaza, the Blissful Yoga Studio opened their doors this week, offering free yoga classes all week. I finally got the chance to take a class on Labor Day. It won't be my last class, that's for sure!

The Studio is wonderfully decorated with a gorgeous floor, a yoga wall that takes up one whole wall and these cute glass light fixtures for nighttime class use. There are two rooms for yoga classes. One is designed specifically for hot yoga. (I get hot enough in a regular class, but everyone around me in class said I would really enjoy the hot room, too).

The class I took was a FLOW class and the instructor kept us moving for 60 minutes but the time flew by for me. Halfway through, I began thinking about which class I will take next (there are more than 20 classes a week to choose from). There are plenty of package specials listed on their website (Go here...) so whatever works in your schedule they have a plan that's right for you.

Of course, you have to try the yoga wall sometime. I do not know anything about the wall yet but plan to learn about and try this out next week. I hear it's simply the best stretch exercise around and it's the first Yoga Wall(TM) in Arizona.

After class I did a little shopping at this terrific shopping center in Glendale, AZ. Haute C had all their jeans on sale for $99 and I got a 55 minute full body massage at Elements. Now that's my kind of Labor Day! I'd say, rather blissful.

What are you waiting for? Call 623-977-YOGA and attend a yoga class or two! You'll be glad you did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home