Thursday, December 17, 2009

Citadelle Plaza is in the Holiday Spirit!


Everywhere you looked last night during the Twilight Farmers Market, people were in a festive. Holiday mood! There were plenty of Santa hats and children dressed in their Holiday clothes for their picture with Santa Claus. The weather was beautiful and the folks were out in droves, buying the food for holiday dinners, picking up the gifts the vendors had made and shopped the boutique stores for their Holiday purchases. (I think a couple of lucky ladies are getting some beautiful jewelry selections bought at the AMG jewelry and design store last night, too!)

Rein-Dog was standing guard at the Alaskan Pride Seafood booth. Everyone stops to pet him, which makes him one very happy Lab!

The children were very busy writing their wish lists to Santa with Mrs. Claus last night. It's down to serious requests now, as you can see below (written exactly as the children write them!)

1) Dear Santa, I know you are busy but if you happen to read this list it would make me very happy. 1) sea monkeys 2) a nutcracker 3) and shoes. Love, Abbey

2) Dear Santa, I want a ipod touch. From, Lucas

3) Dear Santa, For Christmas I would like a baby penguin webkinz. I also want My Sims Agents game for DS. Another thing is a American girl outfit back to school set. Have a Merry Christmas, Love Marisa DiCaro

4) miskos Santas, We would love a trampoline. Love, Sissy

5) Dear Santa, Kyla wants a tricycle! Love, Kyla

6) Datis kit and pony that (don't worry...Santa knows!) Love, Samantha

This group is from our future soldiers?!.......

7) Call of duty Modern warfare, paint ball gun, assin creed 1 & 2, Fallout 3 Call of Duty & world of war games. Tyler Chesley

8) I want Pokemon rumble and nerf machine gun and the Sims 3 and a pogo stick and a pocket rocket. Tanner

9) I want a shot gun and a paint ball gun and I want a sniper rifle and a pogo stick. Jacob Nesler

10) To Santa: I want a laser car and a gun (here's a picture of me and my gun..It's a bear!) Noah

Sometimes, sisters stick together when writing to Santa:

11) I want a pet shop mall and a bunk bed with my sister and stich wants lelo. We both want a puppy. Love, Rayelyn & Payeton

12) Dear Santa, Cinderella. Love, Addison PS: A little Cinderella for my baby sister Tabitha

Some kids want to first tell Santa just how good they've been this year. hmmmm.....

13) Hi Santa, This is Anabel. I've been good. popcorn is yummy.

14) Dear Santa, My name is Ethan Cohrs. I have been nice this year. I would like a transformer skids and side swipe transformers 2 game, a monster truck game for DS, playstation 2 remote control, Dodge Viper remote control, some army gies.

15) Dear Santa, My name is Ava Cohrs and I have been very good this year. I would like a stuffed wolf, a hotel for my Barbies, a teddy bear, a Ballerina Barbie, a dress up dress, and new Christmas earrings. Ava

Lots of letters have really cool pictures drawn for Santa:

16) Dear Santa, I want a climbing car. (Heart) Alexi King

17) Dear Santa Claus, I want a noyw bike and I want a movie Planit 51 (with a picture of both!) From: Lauren Maza

Some letters are just beautifully-drawn pictures from:

Astholo. Beckham (cool Cowboy!), Isabelle (bike & cat), Scarlett, Kelton (happy person), a tree from JM (I think!), Taylor, Camila, Gilbert (fast airplane), Alex, Johnny (Christmas tree with a bright star on top), Sarah Webster (snowman) AND several drawings from our future Abstract Artists!

Also, we have:

18) Dolly. Eliza

19) Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a gtar and a wii. From, Xavier

20) Dear Santa, I want a webkinz. Gianna

21) Hy Santa. My name is Dylak. I want roller skates and a football or a motor skooter. Thank you. Love, Dylak

22) AC, Cowboy plays. Aoolays

23) DS and a bug toy. Alana

24) Dear Santa, Here is a list of things I want: 1) make-up 2) clothes 3) baby dolls and Barbie dolls (Say, did you know there is a very special Barbie Doll shop in the Vivaldi Hair Suites, located on the second floor at the Citadelle Plaza? Call them to find out more! http://www.CitadellePlaza.com , store directory has their number).

25) Dear Santa, I want a phone, Ipod touch, gifts cards & money.

Still, other children wish for less materialistic items in these letters:

26) Dear Santa, All I want is snow. Yes, snow and for my four front teeth, too! And that is all I want and yes, I am sure. Amelia

27) Dear Santa, Happy Christmas, Santa. Have a good Christmas. From, Amber

28) Dear Santa, What I want for Christmas is for Jeremy to be home and happy. Thanks, Ann

A couple of the letters I suspect Mom and Dad may have helped! hmmmmm.....

29) Dear Santa, What I want for Christmas is a pair of roller skates and a pair of black and brown high heels about an inch and a half. thanks a lot. Love, Zare Naylor

30) Dear Santa, I would like a car (name too hard to read; hmmmmm.....)

And my favorite letter:

31) Dear Santa, Do you want anything for Christmas? If so, write back. Love, Sydney.

I just love these letters and hope everyone gets what they wish for!

Now, for next week's Twilight Market, why don't we all wear our favorite Holiday clothes! You know, borrow that crazy Christmas sweater from your Mom's closet (like these girls below did!)



We have a wonderful choir and 3-piece instruments playing your favorite carols on the main stage. Let's all plan to sing-along with them. The local farmers will be bringing their produce for you to buy for your Holiday meals and the artisan bakers are doing the baking for you, too! Finally, bring your unwrapped gifts for our Gifts of Hope Toy Drive. Many children will go without toys this season if we all aren't generous with our donations!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kaytie said...

I would love to have a photo with Santa and my dogs. Can we bring pets to the Citadelle for holiday pictures?

December 17, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Citadelle-Plaza said...

Yes Kaytie, lots of people had their dogs take pictures with Santa last night! I saw a few and they looked adorable! Santa seemed to really enjoy his four-legged friends. I plan to bring my golden retriever next week, too.

December 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home